Praise God for the opportunity we had on February 23-24th to get . . .
What a powerful time we had together as 600 warrior women spent time fellowshipping, praying together and unifying around God’s Word! Thank you that in spite of whatever glitches we experienced, you were joyful, loving and forgiving. So much thanks to all of you who were involved in some facet of praying, planning, preparing, and serving this weekend. It took all of us working together (unifying) and helping each other (encouraging) to make it happen. We pray that as the weeks pass by, you stay connected to Jesus, the source of our joy. If you are not currently involved in a church or ministry, look for a place to serve where you can encourage someone else. Remember to uphold each other in prayer. Most of all, remember that “It Is Finished!”
Thank you, OPWF Leadership Team, my dear husband, Matt and Jesus! It was a phenomenal Clothesline Conference in Sequim, WA for the Olympic Peninsula Women’s Fellowship. Six hundred women including the hearing impaired, from 75 churches attended, but most of all God‘s presence was palpable. We laughed a lot, we cried a little, but we talked about real issues and honest struggles and watched God meet every single need. It is always such an honor to watch Him transform lives through the power of His Word and application through honest stories! Everyone breathes a sigh of relief knowing that they are not alone and that God can do anything, heal anything and forgive everything! No one left empty-handed, and some found Jesus for the first time!! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!❤️
- Mark your calendars now for our OPWF Inspirational Weekend on February 22-23, 2019, with Liz Curtis Higgs.
- We have a few lost and found items. If you lost something, please contact us through email@example.com and describe the missing item.
- If you would like to be added to the All-Girl Footstep Ministries Trip to Israel from June 16-26, 2019 (note this is next year), please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org with ISRAEL in the subject line.
- If you did not have an opportunity to complete a feedback form at our event, would you take a minute to do so now? This helps us in planning for next year (really—already??).
- The slideshow of our event is available for viewing.