We welcome you to our next Inspirational Weekend on March 6-7, 2020 with Michele Cushatt. As an experienced communicator, Michele has spoken internationally to a wide variety of audiences including Compassion International, Women Of Faith, Focus on the Family, and Proverbs 31 Ministries.
Remember His Faithfulness, our theme this year, is based on the stones of remembrance found in Joshua 4. Michelle can attest to God’s faithfulness in the midst of many of life’s circumstances, including cancer of the tongue for which she has undergone three surgeries. Her latest book Relentless: The Unshakeable Presence of the God Who Never Leaves will come out in November.
For more information on Michele, check her out at https://michelecushatt.com/.
NEW FOR 2020
We heard you and have made changes in our date, venue, registration and schedule.
NEW DATE: March 6-7, 2020
REGISTRATION OPENS: October 15, 2019
NEW VENUE: Port Angeles High School, 304 E. Park Ave., Port Angeles
NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS: itickets will be handling registration and ticketing which will simply the process, plus offer more benefits to you.
NEW SCHEDULE: Three sessions with Michele Cushatt, will end around noon on Saturday followed by an optional lunch and a seminar for an additional cost of $12. There is limited seating capacity at the high school for boxed lunches and seminars; however, if there is enough interest, we will explore offering additional seminars/lunch off campus. Seminar choices will be offered shortly before our event.
- $30 registration fee, (excluding lunch) if purchased before February 14th.
- Registration fee increases $10 on or after February 14th.
- Reduced pricing ($10 off) for 18 years and under.
- Lunch/seminar offered for an additional $12.
- Tickets may be purchased at the door. Deadline for purchasing lunch is February 28th.
NEW TICKETING SYSTEM: We will be using itickets to simplify our registration process.
- Register, reserve your seat, and receive an electronic ticket by email or on your phone. Please note that when you register, the system will automatically assign you the best seat available. You may choose to keep that seat, or choose any other seat available. If you want to sit with a group of friends, you may consider individually registering at the same time or have one person register all of you.
- Purchase multiple tickets at one time.
- Option for Will Call pickup at the door.
- Option for call-in to register and purchase a ticket by phone (for an additional cost).
- Option to mail-in registration with Will Call pickup for ticket.
- Dedicated seating in the front two rows for those with mobility issues, those who prefer to sit throughout the worship time, or those who require ASL interpretation.
To register online, simply click the link below. If you choose to mail in your registration, see the information in the column to the right.